Powered by Blogger.

Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work…This Viral Story Will Teach Many a Lesson

 
A man identified as Ashman Polo shared his experience and advised women to stop being money-conscious so as not to miss out on the right man.
 
Ashman Polo wrote: "Some Corpers around my area passed out like two weeks back. 
 
so I was at one of my favourite Pool side, chilling out that day. I started conversing with one of the Corpers. The first thing she asked me was, "where do you work?"
 
See Jamb question.
 
Firstly, I wasn’t even thinking of wooing this girl because she got a B.racelet on her left leg and that’s a huge turn-off for me. I told her I was an applicant, still job-hunting. Next thing this girl started advising me to focus on my job-hunting and stop toasting girls. That she’s not in for jobless guys like me for now. I just taya.
 
Okay I told her to give me her number to at least get more counselling, "for where?" The girl messed me up ‘jakajaka’.
 
Last week Friday , I saw her in front of our company gate, a popular Oil and Gas firm. She was holding a CV and she was so wowed. She was like, "what are you doing here? "
 
" I work here"
 
"Jesus, for how long now?",
 
"Seven years."
 
"But…."
 
I didn’t allow her continue the questions as a driver came in front of me and I entered the Toyota Hilux. She ran up to me and I think I heard, "Please give me your number" while i drove away.
Share on Google Plus

About Queen Larbih

PURE9JA BLOG is an award winning website which provides a wealth of tips to writers at We’re delighted to have web blessing to bring you this excellent articles at all times

0 comments:

Post a Comment