Powered by Blogger.

Advice me please : My husband is acting wierd towards me

I am a girl of 23yrs old and my hubby is 38yrs. We got married in July this year and I was already pregnant then. My hubby did everything so that the wedding will be a success and it was. After my
wedding, I headed over to school coz I am a final year student and needed to write my degree exam. After the exam, I had to stay back in sch in order to complete my project and that was how our problem started. It was one fateful day at night, precisely 12am, I was asleep, my hubby was calling my fone and network was very bad then. The number wasn't connecting. At last it started ringing and I was fast asleep. You know as I was pregnant, I needed a lot of rest. So I never knew my...phone was ringing, when I woke up, I saw 5 missed calls. I tried calling him back and it wasn't connecting but later it connected. He asked me where I was that I wasn't picking his calling, so I told him dat where else will I be by that time of the night of not in my room sleeping. He now told me that first thing the next morning I should start coming back home ...and went ahead to say I should choose between my school and my marriage. I never talked to him nor even called me. He later called the following day saying I am proving stubbornness. He now stopped sending money to me and I really needed money to feed cos I'm pregnant. I reported everything to his elder brother and he said he will talk to him and I was relaxed. I later went home to see him, the first thing that this man did to me was to make love to me, he thought I was cheating on him, so he decided to check if I was still his size.
Please I need your advice on how to react to this situation.
The End.


*Kindly COMMENT Here And LIKE Post.
Share on Google Plus

About Queen Larbih

PURE9JA BLOG is an award winning website which provides a wealth of tips to writers at We’re delighted to have web blessing to bring you this excellent articles at all times

6 comments:

  1. I meant let him know he's in control o;hes the head of the home now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please sit down with him and explain. You know negative imagination is the symptom of a dying trust n affair. So you have to make him understand with words and actions. I'm sure he will see his mistake afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please sit down with him and explain. You know negative imagination is the symptom of a dying trust n affair. So you have to make him understand with words and actions. I'm sure he will see his mistake afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to the bathroom, shower and sleep, biko!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He has no case. How can he test the size. He is just foolish and insecure. Is he a graduate as I am disappointed in him. I am a man and the moment u start this nonsense towards a lovely wife the minutes u start killing your marriage. Let him grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my opinion, you have not stated any problem here.

    ReplyDelete